We have decided – again!

Again we had said;  ”no, this year we won’t do our family summer camp” and again we just couldn’t resist. We all think it just so great and so much fun to have lots of fantastic people gather here at our place in the middle of Sweden. People who come together, share, do fun things and “just” spend time together.

It’s now the 7th family camp we’ll arrange here at our small farm and we usually are at least around a hundred people, adults and kids. We’ve had people from all over the world participating. Apart from Sweden, they have come from places like Germany, France, Spain, England, Holland, Finland, Norway and some even from as far away as the US, Israel, Taiwan and New Zealand!

So, now you are invited too! To read more about the gathering and see some more pictures from previous years you can go to www.askofamilycamp.info

Hope to see you soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Be Sociable, Share!

388 Comments for this entry

• I don’t remember correctly but I think that I have seen this blog even for the last year. May be that I must have seen some other blog. I don’t recollect. But yes this is truly an amazing idea to go for a vacation with so many people. Also I have never experienced a trip with such big groups. Hey there! I think I will surely be able to make it with you guys.

• Well, that’s really a very good deal and I think those who have not gone for a world tour before should go out with such groups because this would be one of the best experiences for them. Last year I had gone for a world tour with my family and so I think for me it would not be possible to go for a world tour.

• Traveling across the world is what everyone desires. I always had a dream to travel across the world at least once. I just hope that I am able to collect or save some money by the end of 2012 so that I can travel and explore all the places across the world. i just hope that i save some money before the plans for this year i.e 2012 are ON.

• Penny@Car Hire Cyprus says:

That’s really amazing! I wonder it I can come on the 8th family camp. I’m from the Philippines and it just might be a culture clash lol!

• It has got to be one of the best experiences I think! Even I had experienced this when we were on Egypt trip. We planned our Egypt trip with a travel agency. There were other families from across our city with us. It was a good experience to visit beautiful place with so many people. We got to befriend many people and their families. We laughed, had fun, enjoyed every moment with each other. We are still in touch with each other and have enjoyed many such trips with each other.

• I have heard a lot about your family camps from a lot of people who have already been to it. Its just amazing as well as tempting to hear their experiences they have had in your camp. I missed my chance to be on it this year. Hopefully ill make it this year once you declare the dates for this year’s camp. Its the best time one can spend with family and I would like to live every moment of it as I hardly get time for my family due to work.

• Jennifer says:

This sounds like a really fun, relaxing way to spend a summer! My kids both love their respective camp experiences, and it’s nice to know adults can get in on the action somewhere too. :)

• Usually I don’t really get time for my parents. I leave early for work and come home late in the night. I am so tired after that that even if I wanted to talk to them, I cant because I am damn tired and I just lay on my bed and sleep. I really want to spend some time with them and I think your camp would be absolutely perfect. As they have grown a bit old, your camp would prove to be peaceful for them and we all can just sit and talk and have all the fun.

• My friend, Eugene told once he saw your family on the flight and he was telling that your family was very lovely & lively and he told me that we are missing them a lot. I love to take my wife and children like what you are doing now. I need to fix a standard income first and then plan something like you for sure. You & your family will definitely my inspiration. Thanks a lot.

• I really love family gatherings especially if they are held at peaceful locations. Your idea of uniting families for a camp surely seems one great place to be for my next family trip. I am hoping you would declare the dates for this year’s camp as everything could be planned upfront. Looking forward to have the same kinda fun that I can see through your pictures. Grat work Magnus.

• I don’t really enjoy such peaceful outings or camps. Mostly I love visiting places which are in the metropolitan with night life and many many things to do. Overall it should be happening. But this year I have been planing something which doesn’t interest me but I would like to do it for my parents. They have always spoken about your camp since a couple of their friends visited it last year. They are hoping I would arrange such a tour for them this year and I don’t want to break their hopes.

• I just cant wait to see you display the camp schedule for the year 2012. I really need to book it first hand for me and my family before all the places fill up. And looking at the way this camp is becoming popular every year, I think it is going to fill up pretty soon this year. Hoping to spend a wonderful time at your camp with my family and it would be one trip to remember and cherish for life.

• I am really excited to visit your camp this year. I am eagerly waiting for you to release the schedule so that I can make all the travel arrangements along with making adjustments to my work schedule. It would become difficult if you delay the release of the schedule and I really want to fulfill my parent’s wish to visit you this year.

• My spouse and i have been quite contented when Peter managed to finish off his researching from the precious recommendations he came across while using the web pages. It’s not at all simplistic to simply choose to be giving out things which many others might have been selling. So we recognize we’ve got the writer to appreciate for this. The type of illustrations you have made, the simple website menu, the relationships you aid to create – it is most remarkable, and it’s really facilitating our son and our family know that this concept is thrilling, and that’s truly indispensable. Many thanks for the whole lot! I’m excited about finding out more about ubiquinol.

• 7th family camp? Way to go guys! Looks like you’re having amazing fun in the photos and it’s so good to see you exploring more traditional ways of having fun.

Seeing those smiling kids enjoying the great outdoors brings back good memories. Don’t they ever wish to be at home playing their computer systems?

• I’m working abroad, seeing this pictures really makes me misses my family so much. Family gatherings are really important and so much fun.

• Gatherings of different families from different places are really wonderful and so much fun. I wish I could join events like this. Thanks for sharing I really enjoy seeing your wonderful pictures.

• Looks like a fun group! Stop by Oklahoma when you get the chance! Just not in Spring, too many tornados!

• I really love seeing different families gathers like this. It’s all about bonding and fun that keeps family relationships stronger and better.

• oh, kids and smiling faces everywhere…nature, the great outdoors…man, I miss the times when i was younger and my summers were like this!

• Mia@Aventura says:

Seeing this wonderful photos makes me really excited for my summer camp next month with family and friends. Have a fun day guys.

• traveling with a group of people is always fun. meet new faces and new adventurer.

• Dean says:

Congratulations on deciding to go for the 7th family summer camp, a fantastic idea. You have to keepgoing though surely? maybe 10?

• I am also waiting for this very much!! I would also love to join & have a wonderful traveling trip with my family!

• This is an exciting invite to everyone! Who wouldn’t love to work & travel? Moreover, we all will enjoy! I am inviting my cousins!

• Just when I wanted to take a break & bingo! This would be really worthy to spend upon! I mean there’s going to be much excitement! Super class!

• Traveling is always my favorite hobby rather liking! Well, I feel that such events brings in groups of people to communicate & learn more! I am in!

• For me traveling is something to learn something very new of the places that I visit! I am keen to join it!

• People love traveling & you often provide something relevant to it! Good one ya! I am surely going to join to grab some fun & enjoy the other side of life!

• Hotel Nadia says:

It’s cool decision, travel relax and give good emotions)) You can visit our hotel in Ukraine, it’s very nice hotel))

• Life is to explore something new & essential for everyone! I feel traveling relieves us from hectic schedules! They also help in boosting our confidence! This would be the deal too! I am pulling in my friends!

• I am amazed to see that so much people are actually inclined towards traveling! This is sheer excitement! I meant to say is that it makes the job more easier & relieves a person from tension, responsibilities too! One should often go for this!

• I shall never sacrifice something on the account of my favorite hobby traveling! I am seriously amazed to see such trips planned! I was looking for something recreational with all my childhood friends! They shall make my time worth the spend!

• I was looking out for a reunion with my colleagues from office after such a long time!It is surely going to rock as we always had total fun in our previous office too!

• For the reason that the admin of this website is
    working, no doubt very shortly it will be well-known, due to its quality contents.

• I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here.
    The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter
    stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an edginess
    over that you wish be delivering the following.

unwell unquestionably come further formerly again since exactly the same nearly
    a lot often inside case you shield this hike.

• For a trip, bunch of friends & some red wine makes the trip so interesting :D Well, I wish my friends agree to this & we should join it very soon! So excited!

• Wow! this is really amazing, I live in the middle of a beautiful desert, with daily new Sky scrapers coming up. I think it has become a dream for me to go far a summer capmp, all we can do is go to sand dunes and drive there.. The beaches are hot, though they are very clean, but you cannot spend much time there. Some amazing malls are here but thats it! I was born in UK and lived there till I was 11 years old. After that we shifted to gulf!

• Carin@gowns says:

For most recent information you have to pay a visit internet and
    on web I found this web site as a best site for most recent updates.

• I am always so excited to go for such outings too! This is really a lovely moment to be grabbed! Indeed very useful to see such kinds of events occurring & these are all proving to be worthy as my friends would definitely join me in! We just had a lovely outing to LA last week! Exciting stuff!

• How much more fun can this be.. Amazing!

• WOW! This is so exciting! I would love to join with my family for an outing to a beach where I can just relax & get some sun bath too! The concept works amazingly for me! Good move!

• I am very excited to greet my daughter a trip & outing as she is expecting her birthday to be celebrated somewhere out from Canada! I am thinking to join in here! Is there a vacancy?? ;)

• You are so awesome! I don’t think I have read anything like this before. So wonderful to find somebody with a few genuine thoughts on this subject. Seriously.. many thanks for starting this up. This web site is something that is needed on the web, someone with a little originality!

• Denny says:

Magnus, you have made me a happy man today! I was wondering what me & my wife Rosy should go for our 1st anniversary this year! I am so happy to see that your services are available for our special moments to be cherished! I am in & my wife would be really happy for this too! :)

• Looks like a fun trip. Hope you had a great time. The pics are wonderful.

• Hey there! I’ve been following your weblog for some time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Atascocita Texas! Just wanted to say keep up the good job!

• Kudos to you! You have got to be some of the most hospitable people in the world, ever. Inviting folks to your place is so generous, selfless and kind, which is sort of a rarity these days. Maybe it’ll inspire others to be more like you, and offer their acts of kindness, too, spreading good and love worldwide! Could it be contagious? I hope so!

• Toefl says:

Tack att du visar vilken fin semester man kan ha Sverige! Sweden a beautiful place to travel, especially in the summer!

• Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I’ve really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing
    to your feed and I hope you write again soon!

3 Trackbacks / Pingbacks for this entry